The company has an internal laboratory to perform the following tests:
- Characterization of the electric motor via DLT system – Dynamic Load Test: Torque Vs. speed ; Electric power absorbed ; mechanical power; efficiency, Voltages, current, current unbalance, CosFI, Torque/Speed oscillation Vs. Angular position, Friction Torque, No-Load Test and Increment temperature Test (Blocked rotor test), Automatic calculation of losses (Iron, friction, windage, stator and rotor windin,..).
- Characterization of the pump: Capacity – Head, Electric power absorbed, hydraulic power, efficiency (total, just motor, just hydraulic section), Voltages, current, current unbalance, CosFI.
- Winding temperature increment: evidence of overheating in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Life tests : proof of life according to the specific use of the end customer
- Test pressure / flow rate , temperature and life directly on the customer’s machine ( dishwasher, convetion oven ). This test helps to identify the best solution for specific machine.